When you visit our shop, there are a number of rules you have to abide by:
- Always provide a valid identification certificate
- Park your car in a parking space
- Don't mess up, don't throw anything on the street
- Do not cause a nuisance
- Drive safely, never under the influence of cannabis
- No training outside the shop
- Do not resell to minors
- Wearing caps, hoodies or sunglasses is not allowed
- Always follow the directions of the staff
Failure to follow these rules results in a shop ban.
Furthermore, we adhere to the AHOJG guidelines that apply to every coffee shop in the Netherlands. This means that no Poster ring may take place, no Harddrugs may be sold, that no Nuisance may be caused, no sale to Young People under 18 and no sale of Large quantities (more than 5 grams per person per day). For more information about the AHOJG guidelines click here.